Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Uber by Christie

I am grateful for my new cab service called Uber. It gives me the freedom and independence I have definitely needed after being stuck with only two options, Metro Access and Taxi Access which have their drawbacks.  Metro Access has a 30 minute window for when they should show up.  Sometimes, it takes me 2 hours to get somewhere which is annoying as all gettup.  Taxi Access only has 8 coupons in a year and the fare is $33 because of the price I only use it if I am in a bind.  Now, I can Uber to get coffee or go to the grocery store and Uber home and the fare is cheaper than you think.  Also, you can UberPool with other passengers and the fare is cheaper as well. 
 
Thank you Uber for providing the service you offer.  I definitely love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment