Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Aphasia Will Not Be Silent by Randy


Aphasia will not be silent. What the hell is aphasia?  Very good question, aphasia is a language disability.  My stroke happened 4 years ago and I have aphasia.

It is unbelievable how my life has changed.  Four years ago I could barely speak.  I also could not read or write.  My therapy was very helpful to me.  The thing that has helped me in my recovery is the Stroke Comeback Center.

Not only the SCC but my wife has made so many differences to me.  She has been with me through every step of my recovery.   She is the lady that has really made me to not give up.  I have not and will not give up.

From the beginning of my stroke and having aphasia sucks.  Having this disability could have easily caused me to do nothing.  Quitting was never a possibility.  I am a different person. 

God always has a reason and mine is having aphasia.

No comments:

Post a Comment