Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Log Cabin Getaway by Christie


 
It was a much needed getaway so my husband and I went to a log cabin in West Virginia for a week.  We needed to relax and unwind from my husband's budget and board meeting extravaganza.  He was ready to leave before he went to the board meeting so he needed to get away.  We packed up with bags, fold-up chairs, coolers, tons of food and Kona's items and her.  We drove 2 hours away and stayed put until we left. 

We went for walks around the path, watched a movie, 'Trainwreck' and the show 'Suits'.  The movie was the worst one yet.  It was slow and there was no plot.  However, the 'Suits' we watched was fantastic. We watched many episodes and there were all great.  If you haven't watched it, you should.

During the day, I read my books.  The first one was ‘Missing You' by Harlan Coben.  I've read a couple of books but this was one of the best.  The next book was The Cuckoo's Calling.  I haven't finished it yet but it's coming along.  I use the Audiobook and the accent is British so the narrator is awful. 

All and all we had a wonderful vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment