Tuesday, November 24, 2015

What a day! by Randy


11/16/15  What a day I have had.  I want to tell you about it.  Listen to a stroke survivor who does it all.  I have aphasia and will not be silent.

When waking up it was a usual day for me.  It takes time to figure out how the day is going to go.  The first thing is to take some meds and then coffee is needed.  Now it is time for Rudy my dog to go and check it out.  Time for him to have breakfast and back out he goes.  He is a barker.

Second cup of coffee and time to check some email as well as a payment.  By the way my morning started at 7.  My stroke survivor fitness workout was at 9.  At 10 it was my clinical trial from Georgetown.  Time spent looking at pictures and saying what they are.  Done with the trial and out to mow the lawn.

Okay it is lunch time and out to go into the grocery at Wegmans.  Back in the car and heading to my Mom’s condo.  She is having some TV problems.  Having trouble with Comcast.  This is becoming a regular with my mom.

On the phone with help from Comcast.  Always a challenge for me to get help but it seems to really help.  This women was great, she was able to talk to me about what was needed.  Lots of question and it worked.  Getting the TV’s to work correctly took about 3 hours. 

Left my mom’s at 4:15 and off to Walmart to get some new light bulbs on my car.  Noticed that the left front light was out.  Googled it and purchased two new ones.  Of course by the time I got home it was getting dark.  Get it done in the morning.

Left Walmart and stopped by Giant to pick up a few more items and headed home.  So now enough is enough.  I just spent about 3 hours to blog this one. 
 
Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment