Tuesday, September 6, 2016

… page is turned. Next chapter …. College!! by Perry


I am backstop ballgame, I am daughters’ support (Daughter at plate herself.)
 
I am aphasia --- my 2 daughters keep reminding.   I am here and listening!!  I am quiet and patience.  2 daughters are rushing sororities, and I not am okay.   I not am sorority rush, and Taylor says wait and see.   Patience! Patience! Patience!   The 2 daughters are time and patience.
 
I can speak on the phone and use messaging.  1 daughter has 4-person dorm (1 room per person), and 1 roommate person is good. (I am surprised!!) 1 daughter is University South Carolina, and hot weather!! 
 
And 1 daughter is James Madison University.  My daughter Delaney is lonely, homesick on messenger.  Her roommate is friendly. (I am surprised!!)  The bath is shared bath.  The dorm is not air conditioned.  The football field is across the street.  Patience!! I can be patient!!
 
I am listening, and the daughters call me!! 
 
I am surprised, and 2 daughters can be in college!! 

1 comment:

  1. What a great example of a loving dad! Keep up the hard work, Perry!

    ReplyDelete