Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Rock Climbing by Christie

What a rush I had by trying rock climbing for the first time!  I was definitely nervous, feeling like I couldn't do it. The trainers were very helpful with my anxiety.  I watched Randy and Jerry climb to the top making me feel like I can do it. 

The trainer who climbed with us was Liz who recently graduated from JMU. Go Dukes! She helped with putting my foot into the right position but I didn't feel comfortable so I moved it into a different position.  However, my husband told me later that I needed to listen to the trainer instead because it's her job to instruct me how to do it. Maybe it would be easier to listen instead of me thinking that I can do everything.  😜  And it wouldn't have hurt so much.

I am going back and trying again one more time to see if I can master it.  Stay tuned!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment