Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Building Bridges by Chris


 
My name is Chris Vincent and I was injured in 4 years ago.  2 years ago I went to Stroke Comeback Center and changed my world. My words and sentences I have gotten so so so much. There is camaraderie among everyone! It's a small center, it's in Virginia, and I want it to be huge and LARGE 2 centers in Maryland and DC in 1-2 yrs!!  I want more than that in the least Florida and NC or SC.  Have it least 5-6 Group classes, lunch and area for fridge, acupuncture, massage and gym!  How do I get money?..  I already started fundraising.
 
I raised 25k through a company who my dad knows.  I'm hoping to finally open the year off with a bang.  I'm hoping to have 100K in the next 1 1/2 yr! That's a lot of money! I will raise at least $50K this year..  Now how my going to raise that! So I've got a buddy is mom had a stroke 35 yr, she's doing excellent she has no issues, sides she misses a word or 2. But I figure I've known them for 11 yr for a while. I will speak with the whole family a probably 3-4 month they're in Florida.  Then hopefully the company that raised money last year will do least $50K.. How is the other $50K.. I will see, I have a year to decide! I'm building a bridge to help stroke or accident to get better and really live!

No comments:

Post a Comment